View our How-to guide
Banno Business is built for users who require tools and solutions for issues your other users don't encounter. Whether such users are looking to manage accounts at a high level or utilize some of Jack Henry's best-in-breed business integrations, Banno Business lets them conveniently handle their organization's finances from your app. Our business features currently center on these crucial areas:
- Efficiently pay businesses and individuals by using ACH transfers.
- Create, manage, and initiate wire transfers so that recipients quickly and securely receive their funds.
- User management
- Create and manage users within an organization, as well as their entitlements and permissions.
How does Banno Business work?
Banno utilizes its status as a robust integrations platform to provide business functionality both natively (i.e., in app) and through optional SSOs.
Banno Business FAQ
- How does my institution create a new business organization?
- Create the new organization and organization users in NetTeller. Then you’ll need to contact Banno Support so that we complete the process. Once the process is finished, organization Admins can invite organization users to complete their account and log into Banno.
- Can we run NetTeller CCM and Banno Business in parallel?
- Yes, you can!
- We’d like to test Banno Business. Can we toggle between Business and NetTeller CCM as needed?
- Yes! Banno Buisness features can be enabled in Banno for the tester and the CM SSO will still be available to them.
- Which roles can enroll in eStatements and iPay?
- Admin users at businesses can enroll in these.
- Will clients be able to utilize tokens?
- Yes! These are specific to the user.
- Does Banno Business support QuickBooks Online?
- Yes, it does!
- Can users reset their own password?
- Account recovery is available to cash management users.
- What effective dates are shown for prefunding?
- The effective dates available in Banno match those available in NetTeller, and these dates vary based on each institution’s configurations.
- When an Admin creates a new user in Banno Business, can that new user be set to the held status by default?
- We will use the default that the customer has set up on the host. If you have the default set to held status, all new users will be held upon creation.