Banno’s marketing functionality allows you to create and manage ad campaigns across multiple channels. With an easy-to-use editor and in-depth views into how your campaigns are doing, Banno makes it simple to show the ads you want to the customers you want. After all, if you have the data, shouldn’t it be easy to use it?
What can I do with Banno Marketing?
Banno Marketing can create ad campaigns served in two channels: from your website and within Banno Apps. Marketing can be accessed by users with the correct permissions via the main menu in Banno People.
Marketing has four main screens available from the top menu:
- The Dashboard provides an overview of metrics for all campaigns based on a provided date range. Options are available to view website statistics separate from digital banking.
- Campaigns shows all active campaigns, as well as recently ended campaigns that concluded within the last 30 days. From this screen you can view and edit details about campaigns, including creating ads, setting audiences, setting active dates, deleting, or pausing campaigns.
- Audience allows you to run and export reports about specific website campaigns.
- Segments allows you to create and manage user segments and attach them to your digital banking campaigns.
- Templates offer the ability to create and manage beautiful reusable looks for your ads. Templates are only available if ad developer tools are enabled for your institution.
- The Settings menu provides details for implementing Banno Marketing on non-Banno websites.
Articles in this section
For a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions, see Banno Marketing FAQ.
- Why do I sometimes have to reauthenticate?
- For your security, you will be asked to reauthenticate every 8 hours and after periods of inactivity. For more info, see session timeouts.