Online banking providers, such as NetTeller, developed standard ways of handling PowerOns to perform certain actions, like the handful in this list:
- Request to skip a loan payment on eligible loans.
- Request a check be mailed to you.
- Change e-statement preferences, like the email for notifications.
- Calculate a loan payoff for a date in the future.
Currently, our credit union customers can leverage the following PowerOns to further empower their members:
|CD Renew||August 2023|
|Change of Address||August 2023|
|Loan Payment Skip||August 2023|
|Loan Payoff||July 2023|
|Member to Member Transfers||August 2023|
|Open Sub Account||August 2023|
|Overdraft Tolerance||July 2023|
|Withdraw By Check||July 2023|
Credit union configuration in Episys
This feature uses Episys PowerOn with a Banno UI. In Episys, an authorized credit union employee is responsible for installing the PowerOn and Letter Files.
An authorized credit union employee needs to install the PowerOn on their Episys Host as well. This process requires notable technical aptitude, as the installer will need to follow the instructions in this Public PowerOn Framework readme on Github for proper PowerOn installation.
Once things are properly configured in Episys, a credit union employee can also perform the configuration steps that must be completed in Banno.
PowerOns are configured within Banno People:
- External applications
To configure a new PowerOn:
- After opening the External applications screen, click Create.
- Under the PowerOn category, select the relevant link type for the PowerOn you want to configure:
- CD Renew linktype: cd-renew
- Change of Address linktype: change-address-usps
- Loan Payment Skip linktype: skip-a-pay
- Loan Payoff linktype: loan-payoff
- Member to Member Transfers linktype: m2m-transfers
- Open Sub Account linktype: open-subshare
- Overdraft Tolerance linktype: odt-opt-in
- Withdraw By Check linktype: withdraw-check
For additional information and configuration details, checkout the downloadable PowerOn guides listed in the “Available PowerOns” section above.
- After I select the link, the web view continues to spin and doesn’t load?
- Make sure the URI is formatted correctly: