Add or update admin password in Symitar Quest
The steps included in this doc help guide a credit union to add or update their admin password in Symitar Quest.
Before changing the admin password, you should already be working with Banno Support and have a case open. You need to be in contact with Support so the password can be sent over immediately after or while updating the password.
- Log in to Symitar Quest.
- In the toolbar, click Navigate > Management > Parameter Managers.
- In the Parameter Manager drop-down list, click SymXchange Parameters > Banno instance.
- Click SymXchange Client Number (the default is SymXchange Client Number 0) > Client Parameter.
- After clicking Client Parameter, the masked Administrative Password displays.
- Update the Administrative Password per Banno requirements and click OK.
- After updating the Administrative Password, go to Device Control.
- For Device, select SymXchange from the drop-down list.
- Select the Banno SymXchange instance and refresh the instance by clicking the refresh button for the updated Administrative Password to be recognized.